Here you'll find stories about the Coalfield Solar Fund published in the news media. If you are a reporter on deadline seeking an interview, contact Communications Director Erik Curren at (540) 466-6128.
- “Intuit Brings Renewable Energy & Job Opportunities To US Communities With Innovative Solar Projects,” Clean Technica, April 19, 2023.
- “Solar projects shine on region, Wytheville,” Southwest Virginia Sun, April 3, 2023.
- “Intuit Launches Fund to Back Solar Power and Education,” KnowESG, March 22, 2023.
- “New grant program will provide funding for Southwest Va. schools to go solar,” Cardinal News, March 20, 2023.
- “Fintech company Intuit funds solar training in coal country,” Solar Builder, March 20, 2023.
- “Intuit Announces Innovative, Multiyear Fund to Support Solar Power and Provide Educational Opportunities,” Corp Gov, March 20, 2023.
- “Intuit Starts Fund to Support Solar Power, Smart Energy Decisions,” Smart Energy Decisions, March 20, 2023.
- “Intuit partners with Secure Solar Futures for Projects in Virginia, West Virginia,” Augusta Free Press, March 16, 2023.
- “Fund to provide coal country schools with solar power and workforce development,” Renewable Energy World, March 13, 2023.